Belle Meade located in Davidson County, Tennessee near Nashville boasts a population of nearly 3,000. It takes its name from Belle Meade Plantation, known as the queen of southern plantations, which once encompassed 5,300 acres. In carrying out its mission, the City of Belle Meade is guided by the following values:
- Compassion – Empathy for the concerns of others.
- Courtesy – Politeness in our dealings with others.
- Creativity – Innovative solutions to problems.
- Fairness – Consistent and equitable enforcement of the law.
- Integrity – Strict adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Respect - Respect for the views, rights, and dignity of others.
- Service – Prompt and competent service to others.
- Teamwork – Trusting cooperation with other employees and residents.
- Tolerance – Acceptance and support of diversity Red River helps to keep the land beautiful and charming by offering the following residential services:
- Weekly backdoor garbage collection
- Place garbage in white plastic bags
- Weekly Service
- Back Door Pickup
- Place Recyclables in CLEAR Plastic Bags
- Paper, Cardboard, Plastics (1-7), Aluminum, and Tin/Steel (NO GLASS)
- Unlimited Volume